Want to learn to surf, but not sure if you’ll love it? Or just bought a surfboard from us and want to make sure it’s the right size and fit for you? Come along to our surf demos – your chance to try out a surfboard under expert guidance!
Times & Dates
The sessions run from Tuesday-Saturday from 3.30pm – 5.00pm, cost $50 per person (or FREE if you’ve already bought your surfboard from us in the last 30 days), and are limited to 5 people.
We meet at the store at 3.30pm and are ready to be in the water by 4.00pm.
Underground Skate & Surf
306 Hibiscus Coast Rd
What You Get
Come along to a demo-evening and you get:
- To try out a range of beginner surfboards (if you don’t already own one yet)
- To test out your new surfboard under expert supervision (if you’ve already bought your board from us) and a chance to swap your surfboard if we think it’s not quite right for you*
- Expert advice on the right surfboard size for you
- Tips & tricks on your technique
- To make friends with other beginner surfers
How To Sign Up
In order to confirm your spot, just complete the survey below and select which days work best for you, then one of our team will be in touch to book a session with you.
*To be able to swap your surfboard for another model it needs to have been purchased from Underground Surf in the last 30 days and be in brand new condition (i.e. have never been used apart from at the surf demo evening).
Want a Private Lesson?
We also offer private surf lessons at Orewa Beach that are ideal for beginners. A private 1 hour lesson cost $100 for up to 2 people – this includes surfboard hire. To book a private lesson purchase this product on our website and someone will be in touch with you to find a day/time that suits.