You’ve seen enough people gliding effortlessly two feet above the water to know you want to give foiling a go. But it’s a big investment – a complete kit can easily cost more than $5,000. So it makes sense that you want to know whether you can do it and if you’ll enjoy it before getting a foil kit of your very own. That’s where we can help!
Underground Surf offers demo-days where you can try a foil before you buy it. We have a selection of days and times available, and all of the foils we sell are available for you to try.
Times & Dates
The foil demo sessions run at Orewa Beach. Each session lasts for two hours, cost $250, and is for up to 2 people. We meet at the store 20 minutes before the demo begins.
Underground Skate & Surf
306 Hibiscus Coast Rd
- Tuesday, 10 November 2020, 3.00pm
- Thursday, 12 November 2020, 5.30pm
- Friday, 13 November 2020, 6.00pm
- Tuesday 17 November 2020, 8.00am
- Wednesday 18 November 2020, 8.00am
- Sunday 22 November 2020, 1.00pm
- Sunday 22 November 2020, 3.00pm
- Wednesday 25 November, 6.00pm
- Monday 30 November, 6.00pm
- Tuesday 01 December, 8.00am
- Thursday 03 December, 8.00am
What You Get
Come along to a demo-evening and you get:
- To try foiling on a foil you are interested to buy
- You will be towed behind a jet ski – the easiest way to learn
- Expert advice on the right set up for you
- If you decided to buy a foil, the cost of your demo will be deducted
How To Sign Up
In order to book your spot, just purchase our foil lesson product on the website. Once done, we will be in touch to find a date that suits you best.
Want Us To Recommend You a Foil?
Some beginners don’t know which foil they would like to try. If that’s you, complete this survey in addition to the one above and we will recommend a foil kit for you to demo based on your experience and ambitions.